SERVICES

Petlim container port to be commissioned this week

Istanbul - Petlim will be the third largest port in Turkey and the largest port in the Turkish part of the Aegean Sea.

Istanbul - Petlim container port, built by Azerbaijan’s state oil firm SOCAR in the Turkish city of Izmir, will be commissioned this week, said Petkim PetroKimya Holding A.Ş. The first phase of the container terminal is ready and will be handed over to APM Terminalleri Liman İşletmeciliği A.Ş company. Petlim will be the third largest port in Turkey and the largest port in the Turkish part of the Aegean Sea. SOCAR owns a 70 per cent share in the port, while Goldman Sachs has the rest 30 per cent stake. Dutch APM Terminals will run the port for the next 28 years.
Source: AzerTag

Pressed for time?

Get the best news of the week in your inbox

Subscribe ››